lunker

Reloading Supplies for Sale

I have decided to consolidate my reloading calibers and am giving up on 44 magnum. I have a bunch of equipment and supplies that I am putting up for sale. I am listing these here on NJGF for a few days, then I'll put it up on non-local gun sites. I don't think they'll last long.

- 2600 Large Magnum Primers (2 x 1000 boxes of CCI 350 + 6 x 100 boxes Federal) The smallest I will sell of CCI is by the box of 1000. The Federal primers I will sell all 600. Each box of CCI is $40. The box of Federal is $20.

Please Note: You must have a valid FID card and ID to purchase primers. These are for local FTF purchases only. I will not ship primers.

Picture001.jpg

- 250 lightly used mixed (MagTech and Winchester) 44 Magnum brass - $20 (not shown in pic)

- 700 New 44 Magnum Winchester Brass (7 x 100 bags) - These are $25 per bag or $130 for all 7 bags.

Picture004.jpg

- 1000 Hornady 240 grain SWC lead bullets (5 x 200 boxes) - $120 ($25 per box)

- 200 Hornady 200 grain HP/XTP jacketed bullets (2 x 100 boxes) - $40 ($20 per box)

Picture.jpg

- 5 Dillon 100 round Ammo boxes - $10

Picture003.jpg

- very lightly used reloading equipment for Dillon 550B - $100 (would be $150 if purchased new through Dillon)

- 1 tool stand (any caliber)

- 1 tool head (any caliber)

- 1 sizing die (44mag)

- 1 powder die and funnel (44mag)

- 1 seating die (44mag)

- 1 crimp die (44mag)

- 1 caliber conversion kit (44mag) - Not shown in pic

I will not sell these components individually

Picture002.jpg

Please contact me if you are interested in any of these supplies. Thanks.

I would prefer to just meet in Jersey face-to-face and save us both the hassle of shipping, but will ship if needed. The cost will be determined by what you order and where it's going.