tinyboy

Big shout outs to Mauser and TBtrout

Big shout out and thanks to Mauser for helping me get my stuff straight on my current Bushmaster.

He offers to help all the time on this board, and he is not FOS, he actually helps. I have barraged him with countless emails and he is always willing to answer them patiently.

Thank you also to Dean if he is on here for helping out today as well. You had never met me until today, and were very helpful.

Also a (very rudely) belated thank you for Tbtrout, who has helped me with numerous issues including the Benelli shotgun and sighting in the Storm, to name a few. Another guy who will always help out with whatever he can. I took him for granted since we shoot together on Tuesdays, but that was very dumb of me. He gives his time away from his family and his shooting to help my sorry ass, and it should not be taken for granted.

tiny

Yes 1911fan is a great guy too. He helped me with my Kimber Advanced tactical rifle setup as well as anything else I've asked help with. I dunno if hes an old guy though...lol hes younger than me!

there are many great guys here I hope Im not leaving anyone out that has really helped me, its not on purpose!

Tiny, it is a pleasure to help you out or anyone else who asks. We were all in a learning pattern and it would not be right to deny help to anyone if they need it. I enjoy helping when I can as it helps to keep everyone safe and promotes more shooting.

Maks started this forum as a way to help promote safe firearms use in NJ as well s build a shooting community. We would be counterproductive if we did not follow his lead.

Tiny and Ray Ray. :oops: :oops: I'm turning red.

Thanks guys. Don't ever hesitate to ask me whatever. I love to help out with anything I can.

When I can't help - I will send you to TB as even I bother the crap out of him all the time with everything from reloading questions to gunsmithing.

+1 on TB and Mauser.

TB is the definition of a STAND UP GUY you can trust completely!

Although I have never harassed Mauser with any of my own silly questions, I know many here on this forum who say how he goes out of his way to help anyone in need.

It's really kind of fun to setup scopes and BS about rifles/blasters with others who enjoy it as much as I do.

Tiny - I got the torque wrench in the bag - and the targets ready. What's next on the sight in/set up list?

CJ trip next Monday???? I Got a day off of work!

When I was originally looking into getting my AR, I posted a few questions over on arf about what I needed to do to NJ-ify an AR, and Mauser was always quick to answer the questions and point me in the right direction. They get the same "is it legal" questions over there all the time - and yet he answers them every time :)

I recently met TB, and even tho I didn't spend too much time chatting with him, it was clear that he has a wealth of information and is more than happy to share it with those that need help. Truly a stand up guy!

+1 for both!

You gotta soak up the information that the old timers have, so it doesn't go to the grave with them. Not trying to say TB and 1911Fan are old, but their not spring chickens. ;)

Thanks, I think :D

The firearm community seems to be full of people wanting to help fellow shooters. This forum is no exception. I read countless posts on here from a lot of members offering to help or teach someone else. It is a testament to the character of all of our members. I am proud to be a part of it.

You gotta soak up the information that the old timers have, so it doesn't go to the grave with them. Not trying to say TB and 1911Fan are old, but their not spring chickens. ;)

Thanks, I think :D

The firearm community seems to be full of people wanting to help fellow shooters. This forum is no exception. I read countless posts on here from a lot of members offering to help or teach someone else. It is a testament to the character of all of our members. I am proud to be a part of it.

Then you get people like me, that just help others spend their money :)

Then you get people like me, that just help others spend their money :)

If it wasn't for people like you, people like me would've never gotten out to the range :D

:oops: awww, hey just spreading the gun love around to everyone. Pete you gonna make the event in Central in oct??

Yep - as of right now, I plan to be there.

Excellent, sounds like we'll have quite a few North guys going down. We gotta show these South guys that when a event happens, you actually have to show up to the event, and not back out last minute :)

Yep - as of right now, I plan to be there.

Excellent, sounds like we'll have quite a few North guys going down. We gotta show these South guys that when a event happens, you actually have to show up to the event, and not back out last minute :)

Hell yeah son!