Sign in to follow this  
kenw

CR closed this weekend 9/26-27

Coming to Hercules this Sunday?

Probably not. I think I'll try to put both days in at CR. If I'm too tired for range work on Sunday, maybe I'll come down, but I'm hoping to make both days at CR. It depends on what they want me to do. If I have to sweep the shotgun range again, I may rethink that commitment.

I was originally going to be helping, but I think I am going to be sitting outside in the woods atleast one of the days this weekend but maybe two. I need to use my fall bow permit before oct 3rd comes :)

Mark the guy at CR said 8am

I was originally going to be helping, but I think I am going to be sitting outside in the woods atleast one of the days this weekend but maybe two. I need to use my fall bow permit before oct 3rd comes :)

Mark the guy at CR said 8am

Don't forget you have plans for Sunday morning. ;)

Don't worry Mark, I havn't forgotten about Sunday YET. I'm hoping I can sit out in the woods sunday afternoon, and maybe do some hunting saturday morning. It depends if I can get somewhere before then to pick up some hunting gear as I only have my winter overalls for hunting. Still need boots, and some blazing orange. I'd like to pick up some light duty scent blocker for this fall hunting stuff, but its just so damn expensive. Plus I gotta come up with like 200 bucks for this sunday, money is just flying out the windows LOL.

And Ken I will word this very carefully, if I get 3 plus deer this year, I will be giving out some venision to my good friends on good ole NJGF but only to those who don't make fun of me........... hmm, maks, Troy, and Mark, you guys want some :) HAHAHAHA j/k on a serious note, if I do get 3 deers, that's about 1 too many for my family so I will give some out if anybody wants anything.

M

if I do get 3 deers

Ain't hunted yet and already he's talking like a redneck..

HAHA :)

From the guy I am hunting with and with where he hunts, he doesn't think I will have a problem getting atleast 2, if not 3 ore more. He said he's gotten 5+ most years and sometimes 2 in one day.

Don't worry Mark, I havn't forgotten about Sunday YET. I'm hoping I can sit out in the woods sunday afternoon, and maybe do some hunting saturday morning. It depends if I can get somewhere before then to pick up some hunting gear as I only have my winter overalls for hunting. Still need boots, and some blazing orange. I'd like to pick up some light duty scent blocker for this fall hunting stuff, but its just so damn expensive. Plus I gotta come up with like 200 bucks for this sunday, money is just flying out the windows LOL.

And Ken I will word this very carefully, if I get 3 plus deer this year, I will be giving out some venision to my good friends on good ole NJGF but only to those who don't make fun of me........... hmm, maks, Troy, and Mark, you guys want some :) HAHAHAHA j/k on a serious note, if I do get 3 deers, that's about 1 too many for my family so I will give some out if anybody wants anything.

M

Okay, I'll pass. It's too high a price to pay.