Sigman

Cabela's has Large & Small MagTech Pistol Primers in Stock

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for pistol primers. I ordered MagTech primers this morning.

They also have $5.00 shipping for orders over $150.00.

Cabelas will not ship to NJ. How did you get them?

I had a nice long conversation with the saleperson explaining the NJ rules. I offered to send a copy of my Firearms ID Card. He kept saying it's illegal to ship primers to NJ and I kept saying that it isn't, you just need proof that the person receiving them is eligible to. There is no point arguing. Their computer system says you can't. They are controlled by their computers. I'm pretty sure talking to a supervisor would not have helped. I think it was just a corporate version of "cover your a**", so they are even more restrictive than the law just to avoid NJ trouble. It's hard to blame them for not wanting to get screwed by this stupid state.

I had them shipped to NYC. I forgot about that - sorry about that.

Now thats fcked up...

Yea - can you believe that??? They'll ship this stuff to NYC of all places, but I can't get it shipped to north Jersey. I have gotten ammo shipped to Jersey, I don't no why they won't ship primers or powder. I'm not aware of any laws about shipping powder and primers in Jersey.