nickd308

Century Arms Golani, nj legality?

I've pinned and welded the Golani before, but forget about getting it through Century Arms. They won't send AK types to NJ.

You can scratch the following anti-NJ companies off your buying list:

AIM Surplus

Century Arms

Classic Arms

Cheaper than Dirt

I've pinned and welded the Golani before, but forget about getting it through Century Arms. They won't send AK types to NJ.

You can scratch the following anti-NJ companies off your buying list:

AIM Surplus

Century Arms

Classic Arms

Cheaper than Dirt

Cheaper than Dirt? What do you mean?

I'm new here so this may be known to you guys already, but Sportsmen's Guide is also ridiculously Anti-NJ. 90% of AR-15 parts are taboo, not to mention M1-C, M-14, etc., even shotgun parts are a no-no! They will sell most of their optics to us though.

They do however.. send ammo no problem.

Sportsmen's Guide wouldn't ship me an AR-15 front sight post adjusting tool!! The tool is on their freaken ban list. What a joke! Internet vendors are scared of getting sued by our anti-gun lawyers. Thank you NJ - NOT!!

They wouldn't send an M1 carbine stock to me.

The M1 is a direct spawn of Satan and would single-handedly destroy the pillars of our great Republic if it were legal to own. :lol:

:pray: Please tell me there is a way I can legally own one in NJ. And I don't want to hear "move to PA".

I've never owned anything from Century, been tempted a few times. We all know their rep is mixed on some guns but anything can be fixed if you want to chance it. I've heard of Century fixing some of their mistakes for customers.

If you guys are having such a hard time getting stuff like this shipped to you, why not try to get with a shop in PA? I know a couple good ones that have gunsmiths and kit builders. Maybe they would weld your comps and pin your stocks before you come pick them up. Do you want me to talk to some people?

That will be great, count me for some orders.

quote="mipafox"]I've never owned anything from Century, been tempted a few times. We all know their rep is mixed on some guns but anything can be fixed if you want to chance it. I've heard of Century fixing some of their mistakes for customers.

If you guys are having such a hard time getting stuff like this shipped to you, why not try to get with a shop in PA? I know a couple good ones that have gunsmiths and kit builders. Maybe they would weld your comps and pin your stocks before you come pick them up. Do you want me to talk to some people?