Sign in to follow this  
jermz1987

Lawman Speer Ammo?

So I just received 600 rounds of Speer Lawman 124gr 9mm FMJs for free. I have never seen these before. Has anyone here ever tried them? I am not really complaining because I got them for free, but I am just curious. While I was opening the boxes and putting them in my ammo case I noticed they were kind of dirty. They left a bunch of soot all over my hands. Anybody have experience with this brand?

you'll notice that it's loaded hot

Speer Lawman 124 FMJ loads are loaded at or below the major brands of ammo. While you may get the feeling in your personal use it's loaded hot but in reality it's the same as all the major brands.

you'll notice that it's loaded hot

Speer Lawman 124 FMJ loads are loaded at or below the major brands of ammo. While you may get the feeling in your personal use it's loaded hot but in reality it's the same as all the major brands.

Speer Lawman 124 FMJ Muzzle 1150

Blazer Brass 124 FMJ Muzzle 1090

Remington UMC 124 FMJ Muzzle 1100

I suppose I could go to the website of a bunch of different vendors and look up the ballistic information but I'll leave it at this. Anyone who has shot Lawman vs regular range ammo on the same day, can instantly tell the difference. Next time out at the range, I'll bring a box of Lawman and even the people standing will notice the difference. It has more recoil and a louder report. It's not huge, but if you know your gun, you can tell.