Sign in to follow this  
EngineerJet

what would be a good price for this?

I got an AR and i'm not selling until i get an idea of what the goin rate on the market would be.

Here are the details:

Stag model 2 (permanently fixed stock and break)

YHM Free float (with end cap for a cleaner look)

Troy back up sight.

anti rotating pins

magpul grips

immaculate condition (cleaned and lubed after every range trip)

9-13" harris bipod.

four 10 round mags.

I was hoping to try the appraisal link but it doesnt seem to work. Keep in mind this is just to get an idea of the going rate and is NOT for sale (yet). If this post is against the rules in any way then i apologize and feel free to delete!

here is a pic (scope not included)

IMG_0137.jpg

That's the model with the finnigan pins that dont work, and the recoil fluid reservoir that keeps cracking...not worth more than say $200-$250. To make it fair I'll give you the higher end of my estimate, and we will call it sold for $250 if you are interested. I don't want to see you take to much of a hit. I'll probably only be able to use it as a parts gun. Deal? :D

I don't know Mauser88... he's got all the goodies on it. Yankee Hill and Harris are top shelf stuff, not to mention the 4 10 rounders and Troy BUIS

Doesn't matter. I've found out that over the years of selling what you like and have into a rifle isn't what others want or want to pay for. I've sold rifles with hundreds of dollars worth of acc. for way below what I paid for them and they still didn't sell.

It's all up to the buyer.

I would say about a grand too. It is a beautiful rifle. but like even cars... once you customize it beyond hte basics... you are not going to get a return of what you paid for it. The one exception being if you built one years ago, and sold it during obama mania.