Trust me, I was out hunting last week and there are alot of friggin bears in Sussex, all over that area.

they ruin the deer hunt, and they are a little too curious.

We need a bear hunt. Too many bears. We cant have the woods overrun with blackbears. Where is the policy management?

They dont have a plan, they were too busy listening to the lunatics over this issue.

Well now its time to have a hunt. And I imagine that since I saw more bear and coyotes than deer, success is almost guaranteed for the hunter.

NJ wildlife is reduced to varmits due to lack of management and a sound policy on these 'pests'

The law is, if you see a coyote or feral hog (in the south of the state) you can take it, no issues.

But the bears, which dont turn around anymore when you yell at them, and are in no hurry when some buckshot comes flying overhead, need to be controlled by having a hunt.

Personally...I would love a bearskin robe....honestly...

They are fairly easy to take as game because they are so curious, and present a big target.

a 3in super mag slug from my 11-87 will more than do the trick...and I am sure there are plenty who feel the same way I do.

Dont blame fish and game, they tried a few times but were shutdown by the greenheads..9 years ago i even had a permit in hand and the green heads picketing were able to get it shutdown..

the horrible truth is some little kid is going to get mauled by a bear and the hunt will be on and those idiot greenheads that screw with fish and game will not have nothing to say about it except that fish and game did not do their job.

I would also like to take that little piece of paper i have to put my ss # on every time i buy a hunting license and put it where the sun dont shine..I would like to see christie overturn that little ball buster also...

I am hopeful that a plan will be put on the new DEP commissioners desk that will get signed.

then we can have a bear hunt. I think we will do it next year. I hope so.

My brother says there are black bears all around his house in Budd Lake. He can sit up on his deck and watch them walk through his yard. From the back of his house to the lake is nothing but woods and swamp. He would love to see a hunt up there!

4062606878_f16200242b_o.jpg

I want one for a robe. that fat boy right there would be plenty of robe...

I want one for a robe. that fat boy right there would be plenty of robe...

That is a fat one, must frequent the local dunkin donuts, their favorite is jelly donuts..

Last year, about half a mile from me there was a van that was initially thought to have been stolen. The guy looked outside, saw no van, called the cops.

Turns out he'd left donuts on the seat, bear broke in, somehow got it into neutral and it rolled down the street and into the weeds. That would have been a great video and it could have been this bear.

pretty soon DND in those areas of the state will have Bear-varin creme donuts...LOL..

OK, I know thats corny.LOL..

Maybe fur would smell like fried dough..yummm....I am sure he would be tasty if he went to DND!

Last year, about half a mile from me there was a van that was initially thought to have been stolen. The guy looked outside, saw no van, called the cops.

Turns out he'd left donuts on the seat, bear broke in, somehow got it into neutral and it rolled down the street and into the weeds. That would have been a great video and it could have been this bear.

Sounds like a bear-jacking!

have you never heard of Winnie the Pooh?

Bear Hunts in Tenn can be held over bait. And there are lot of those mountain boys that see black bears as nothing but pests. They told me many times that a black bears favortie food is jelly donuts and that is what they bait with, a bakers dozen sugared jelly donuts from Dunkin, smash 6 up to get some odor running..... bears come a running. One friend told me you could get two or three bears coming up to your donut pile, you pick you favorite of the three.

Axeman, you just got me so revved up!!!

I cant WAIT to RAID DND and go out to my hunt lease in Sussex and BAKERS DOZEN THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!!

:deadhorse:

THe horse is a bear.

if they dont let me shoot over bait, I may tie one guy we hunt with to a tree and put jelly donuts all around his feet and stand behind him....Technically I was behind the bait.

:shock:

last fall I came home and the wife and son came rushing out to get me to come straight in. A huge bear was in our back yard and came out and no one knew where it went to. It scared me because the neighborhood has alot of children and most of the time they are in our back yard playing. This hunt needs to happen yearly.We need to start calling up every office we can to get it passed.

you owe me a LCD screen.... hot cocoa snort!!!

Sorry bro...LOL.. :dance: