tony357

police shootout car cam.

Ok, the guy is dead. Good. POS.

---------

KCMO homicide No. 83, KC police involved in shooting Sunday; Exae Chavez-Gutierrez dead

By Justin Kendall in Killa City

Tue., Sep. 8 2009 @ 1:57PM

Chavez-Gutierrez, Exae.jpg

Exae Chavez-Gutierrez

?The man shot and killed by police near 113th Street and Sycamore on Sunday was 36-year-old Exae Chavez-Gutierrez of Grandview, Missouri, police say.

The officers involved in the shooting are on paid administrative leave. They have 28 and 13 years of law enforcement experience -- which is routine in these situations.

Kansas City police says officers responded to a Jeep that crashed into a tree near 113th Street and Sycamore. Officers encountered Chavez-Guiterrez in a nearby park, saw him toss an object in the grass and confronted him. Then Chavez-Guiterrez pulled a gun and shot at the officers, who returned fire, says Kansas City police spokesman Darin Snapp.

If you have any information about Chavez-Gutierrez' death, call the TIPS Hotli

I did not think so, the cop shooting over the hood had him pretty much covered..Also unloaded alot of lead, they may have to do a hazardus cleanup their..

after a shootout like that i wonder if they do try to loacate the bullets ?

If cop #2 hadn't quickly moved, I think cop #1 would be dead. I don't know what cop #1 is doing ... seems very slow at best :shock: He better get in shape for his own sake and his partner.

Well, the perp was a bad shooter! Good for cop #1 ...

Reminds me of a motion sensitive talking skull that said, "Dead men tell no tales!" :lol:

I remember that Clint Eastwood movie about a man who gets into a gun fight and says the man who keeps his cool has the best potential of hitting his targets and surviving. Bullets were flying everywhere in that video. I wonder what the hit ratio was for the second Police officer. He fired quite a few rounds.

1.5 miles in 15 minutes?! I think the Zoomies' and Squids standards are better then that :p . But seriously, I assumed there was quarterly or even yearly PT tests for our PDs, no? Or is it a dept thing?

I'm glad to see the officers got out of that situation unharmed. Videos like this, and every time I watch Ganglands on History... man, I get so keyed up over the degenerates of society.

They both were over weight..

we have a few on our local force like that, just hopefully they are not needed for long term physical ability. We also have alot of leo's that are very physically fit..

Tony: Yes, both were fat. Do we have any LEOs on this forum?

I didn't want to associate fat with incompetence (/unsuitable for the job), on the face of it, but I would rather hear facts from real honest people on this forum.

They both were over weight..

we have a few on our local force like that, just hopefully they are not needed for long term physical ability. We also have alot of leo's that are very physically fit..

Tony: Yes, both were fat. Do we have any LEOs on this forum?

I didn't want to associate fat with incompetence (/unsuitable for the job), on the face of it, but I would rather hear facts from real honest people on this forum.

The "Fat" one slipped and fell hitting his head.. HE STILL GOT OFF 2 ROUNDS CENTER MASS shooting across his own body..... How many here can do the same thing while being shot at????? BOTH cops walked away unhurt, the bad guy didnt. Criticise the guy all you want..but ID go through a door with him any day.