mikeyboyeee

BH 12/18 Afternoon

I dunno - BH is what it is. No one's ever been a d*ck to me there. The old dude at the range yesterday wasn't a d*ck about "the rules".. I was just surprised by them. The place is just too small for the amount of business they do, and as a result, you never get the "warm and fuzzies" when you're there. Go in, do whatcha gotta do, and get out.

For the most the range officers are the only one's I like. I know a few of them and they are always cool with me.

This has to be the same range officer that went crazy on me when I was there with bobsimmons. I wasn't shooting, bob was, I was filling out paperwork and took off my glasses. He told me if I don't put them on that I would have to leave. I should've said F*CK YOU OLD MAN! But I didn't, put my glasses back down on my head and went on my merry way.

I went back with DJG0770 a short time later, same old dude was there. I made the mistake of taking the pistol out of the bag not in the lane but on the back table, HOLY CRAP!. He said if I do that again he's confiscating my gun. Yeah, Okay good luck with that old man.

BH sucks, but it's close to my house. I would never, NEVER buy a gun from them, as they are all jerks in there.

This has to be the same range officer that went crazy on me when I was there with bobsimmons. I wasn't shooting, bob was, I was filling out paperwork and took off my glasses. He told me if I don't put them on that I would have to leave. I should've said F*CK YOU OLD MAN! But I didn't, put my glasses back down on my head and went on my merry way.

I went back with DJG0770 a short time later, same old dude was there. I made the mistake of taking the pistol out of the bag not in the lane but on the back table, HOLY CRAP!. He said if I do that again he's confiscating my gun. Yeah, Okay good luck with that old man.

BH sucks, but it's close to my house. I would never, NEVER buy a gun from them, as they are all jerks in there.

For you Mike's Gun Shop on Anderson Ave in Fairview is closer than the BH. Mike is a little standoffish at first but once you get to know him he's an awesome guy.

Klutch, I do alot of my gunshopping at Caso's in Jersey City.

BTW, nice pic, you gotta make it bigger

I've never been there, are they on Danforth?

I don't think I have a larger one- I looked on my pics and it's avatar size, I thought I had a larger one but I don't see it, it doesn't help that I have 30,000 pics either. I'll give you this:

eva29.jpg

Nice pic *Klutch*!

Yeah, Caso's is on Danforth Ave. 1 block east of Kennedy Blvd. Right in the middle of da hood.

Yeah I used to live in the Heights on Cliff St. and I dated a girl from Country Village for 7 years.

Whoa, country village? That's heaven down there.

Nice pic *Klutch*!

Yeah, Caso's is on Danforth Ave. 1 block east of Kennedy Blvd. Right in the middle of da hood.

Yeah I used to live in the Heights on Cliff St. and I dated a girl from Country Village for 7 years.

Whoa, country village? That's heaven down there.

Yeah, heaven on the highway!