Malsua

ANJRPC(or any club) - This Card could keep you out of Jail

I recently got the ANJRPC newsletter for Jan/Feb 2010 and they had a story about the "card" that will keep you out of jail.

Anyone who reads here should for the most part see how we barf up the laws on transport every time they come up, but what the heck, I found it a worthwhile thing to scan and present here:

Of course, this only applies if you belong to a club, but not specifically ANJRPC or Cherry Ridge. If you don't belong to a club yet, join!

This isn't the greatest scan, so it might be appropriate to copy the statute to some other medium and print it out.

anjrpc.jpg

Well, I'm not suggesting that it will keep you out of jail. They are. Heh.

I could envision a situation where you are in the back of the cruiser explaining the statute to the LEO. You ask and provide the "proof", he checks up on it, gives you a lecture to save face and you're on your way.

Chances are he just books you and lets a judge decide what to do with you but you never know.

we had a letter from the dcm 44th infantry div fort dix back in the early 90's that stated the same thing and also put us on a list for the state police.

as long as you have not dviated from a resonable traveling to and from your home their should be no problem, even if it were a hunting trip..