matt6669

General Concensus

Ok guys, whats the general opinion on carry with adjustable sights. Don't do it, or is it not that big of a deal????

I'm possibly looking at a DW Marksman which was made for competive shooting but I would also double it as a carry but it does have adjustable sights. Whats everyones opinion???

I feel that it's pretty irrelevant, whether you have fixed or adjustable if you are pulling it in a ohh s--t situation it will most likely be up close and personal 5-20 yards at the most the sights will most likely not make a huge factor center mass. As far as concealing the pistol comfortably and keeping it snag free it will be an issue. If I was going to purchase a new ccw pistol it would have fixed sights.

Anything Glock! But I'm with Mike the EMP is sweet.

But to answer your question I don't think you would have a problem snags really only come into play with pocket carry or big winter coats. But if you get snagged on a winter coat the gun will be heavy enough so you can just hit him with it. :D