jeanders11

national CCW reprococity

They would have to follow the laws of the bill initially or at-least until they would try to appeal it and have the appeal held up in federal courts for a year or two.

The main thing is that it would be a major blow to the anti-freedom I mean gun movement in New Jersey.

http://www.njgunowners.org/

http://www.change.org/actions/view/new_ ... t_to_carry

Funny coincidence...

If you follow the link to the njgunowners blog and read the entry about the CA shall-issue bill take note of the bill number.

Ya just can't make this stuff up.

K

They would have to honor it like you honor a drivers licence.I've read a little on it and was really stunned to find out the constitutional amendments only applied to the fed gov and not the states. This is the reason PA ,VT and some other states honer all ccw's .The second amendment is in there state constitution. If you want real interesting reading. Read about the 10th amendment(states rights) this is the most unenforced and abused of the amendments in my opinion.

Funny coincidence...

If you follow the link to the njgunowners blog and read the entry about the CA shall-issue bill take note of the bill number.

Ya just can't make this stuff up.

K

Regardless, at least some CA counties issue CCW to their citizens...unlike NJ. And I always thought cali was the worst

I heard (but don't know first hand) that counties issuing carry permits to ordinary citizens were required applicants to obtain liability insurance in the amount of $1 million. I don't know what the premiums would be on that, but I don't think they're cheap.

I heard (but don't know first hand) that counties issuing carry permits to ordinary citizens were required applicants to obtain liability insurance in the amount of $1 million. I don't know what the premiums would be on that, but I don't think they're cheap.

I'm no pro but I think you can add it to your homeowners for like $75.00-$150.00