Celraysoda

Walther P1 Build *New Pics*

The frame is from Numrich Importing and the kit was from Cheaper than Dirt. I lucked out and got a very good deal on a barrel that included reloads in the trade. The kit from CTD was 100% complete and needed nothing, the slide was even fully assembled.

Since there were no videos or manuals available that instructed on how to build one, I just looked at all the pictures and parts lists on Google and figured it out.

I am considering making a tutorial. I made a few easy mods to make it a little more predictable and dependable in the action. Prior to the changes, it was only functioning in single action but would do double if it was turned sideways, gangsta style. A few springs needed to be bent, a small hole drilled...(Going to be taking Gunsmithing classes for extra income.. :D )

Frame: $39.99 http://www.e-gunparts.com/

Parts Kit: $89.97 http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GNS065-1.html

Barrel: $65 From what I gather, this is the hardest and most expensive part to get. If you ever come across any at a show or store for around this price, buy it. Count me in for one as well. Sarco asks $175 for P38 wartime barrels.

This just got put on my list. I'll be hitting gunbroker for the barrel!!

Let me know if you find any deals. There is a stripped barrel on Gunbroker for $160 which is pretty expensive for not having the locking block, pin, spring or front sight. I wouldn't mind building a second one.

This just got put on my list. I'll be hitting gunbroker for the barrel!!

Let me know if you find any deals. There is a stripped barrel on Gunbroker for $160 which is pretty expensive for not having the locking block, pin, spring or front sight. I wouldn't mind building a second one.

Yup thats the only one on there and I thought it was expensive too. Looks like I'm going to have to pound the forums to find a barrel damn thats a lot of work lol