Daddy280

I'm looking to buy a gun

And i have an idea of which guns I want, but i want to see how they fire first to see if they are right for me. I am going to either Brick Armory or Sure Shot tomorrow after 7 tomorrow night. I was told that if i posted here, some gun owners might come through and let me shoot to help me make my decision. The 4 guns that i am interested in are:

M&P 40

Glock 23

Springfield XD5 (9mm and .40 cal)

Springfield XD4 (9mm and .40 cal)

Taurus 24/7

Any assistance anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. Drop me a line if you have any questions

Thanks

When people give you a glimpse of themselves and their character, you need to listen.

We rent all those guns except for the 24/7. If you stay within the same caliber you can try all those 40sw's out for one rental fee. With rentals you must purchase your ammo at the range. Any questions with any of these guns please feel free to email [email protected]. Right now xd9's are hard to come by because of our states magazine capacity laws they have only been producing the 16 round guns. This should free up soon and we will have them in stock asap. As for the 23 and mp and xd40's we do have all those guns in stock also. If you decide to buy after I wont charge you for the rental and also give you member prices on ammo. Come talk to me or give a call. - Kyle Shore Shot Pistol Range (732)905-6888 ext. 0