Sign in to follow this  
imperialfish

Where are my paintball heads ??

I used to be in it really big up until about a year ago. We gradually lost our places to go (woodsball) My main setups are a Tippmann 98 for my long ball games (completely customized including the polished internals I have done on all the 98s and A5's I have built for people. My pride and joy marker is my Automag R/T (Level 10 anti-chop bolt, Dye trigger frame, an assortment of barrels for type of play, warp feed, dye 4500 PSI tank, etc, etc, etc. Accurate, fast, easy to take care of...its been so long since it has even been out of the case.

I also own:

Tippmann A-5

Tippmann 98Custom

PMI Trracer pump

I was also building a completely custom Automag ReTro up until we stopped.

My R/T Mag a few years ago.

1006071322.jpg

1006071322a.jpg

Nice Automag....

It seems like my days of PB are slimming down as well, friends are getting older and don't want to play anymore. I still love to go every so often but its not the same without a group of friends to run with.

I guess i have found my new hobby with a larger bang...

Nice Automag....

It seems like my days of PB are slimming down as well, friends are getting older and don't want to play anymore. I still love to go every so often but its not the same without a group of friends to run with.

I guess i have found my new hobby with a larger bang...

Thanks. Yeah that's basically what happened here. Unfortunately for me, I was working some insane hours (80+ a week) then was laid off and now I do not really have the money to spend on a day out of paintball. However, I think we are going to set something up once the weather breaks if anyone is interested. We have gone to "On Target" in Pemberton since we can never get enough to go to the woods anymore. I will post up if anyone would be interested in going. It would be a Sunday. I also know Ft. Dix has some paintball fields that I want to try...we could set up a day of paintball, then get in on some evening shooting at Range 14 :-)

I used to be heavy into pb. from egos to angels to dm's, after a while i just got tired of the BS and the culture of little kiddies who have their parents buy them 1k-2k dollar guns and have them run their mouth off at you, no thanks. i still have my 07 ego but it just collects dust

I just started playing again last season, after a ~8-10 year hiatus. I've got an entry level A5 but I'm considering getting an Egrip since it would be the only legal way I'll be able to own anything full auto. ;) That and I've found full auto is pretty common on the fields but I didn't see a need to drop a grand or 2 on a gun if I wasn't going to use it much.

When I first started playing it was pumps only, after playing for a few years off and on, I was using a tipmann pro-lite, most of my buddies were using cockers. I stopped playing about the same time that full auto guns like the Angel were first introduced.

There is a lot of shit talking from 16 year olds with more equipment than they could have ever purchased on their own, no doubt. I played several games at NewBreed last year (which seems to have either just opened last year or was under new management). Nice place but not too big, most of the fields were fairly small and fast. last year, I also went out to Skirmish, which has some absolutely incredible fields but is out of control huge if you've never been there before.