Sign in to follow this  
MedicYeti

Carbine and Pistol with interchangable Mags??

Do either of you have the Walthers? I sent an email to Walther and they told me the P22 and G22 mags were not interchangable.

I had the g22. I did not try them in the P22, however read that they worked. there may be a difference in the base plates on the mags.

Medic,

I HAD a p22, it was well before the G22 came out... I actually had a p22 twice.... I did not learn from my first mistake. I have No first hand experience with using P22 mags in a G22, but have read it is possible, not to mention it would make sense you would think.

That being said... I would by the buckmarks.... Those P22s were total jamatics POS disapointing turds I evewr owned. Finicky in ammo taste and horrible manual of arms... I love the concept, style and design.... Just hated the final product.

I just thought of something else.... Just get a carbine of your choice and a SW317!

Medic,

I HAD a p22, it was well before the G22 came out... I actually had a p22 twice.... I did not learn from my first mistake. I have No first hand experience with using P22 mags in a G22, but have read it is possible, not to mention it would make sense you would think.

That being said... I would by the buckmarks.... Those P22s were total jamatics POS disapointing turds I evewr owned. Finicky in ammo taste and horrible manual of arms... I love the concept, style and design.... Just hated the final product.

I just thought of something else.... Just get a carbine of your choice and a SW317!

I agree. the p22 I do not like.

For the record, Lone Wolf Dist. makes a Glock Carbine lower for 9mm (and maybe 40 S&W?) that accepts , for example , Rock River Arms 9MM uppers (amongst others I believe) and then also accepts the cooresponding Glock mags.

I almost bought the Lone Wolf Glock Carbine lower, a RRA complete upper and a bunch of spare glock Mags two months ago, but I decided I wanted a "real" AR-15 FIRST, before I added the "toy" "Glock Carbne" .. and I blew the money instead on shotguns and .22LR rifles.

Lol.

But I have Lone Wolf Conversion barrels, etc. other stuff and they're faultless. I think they're also releasing/released a Glock Receiver too... a frame etc. So you could "build" your own glock from their stuff.. I was gonna do this and make myself a range toy Glock in a caliber/size I might not/really wouldn't buy a Glock in... Like the small, SS - .45 ACP or maybe a full-size .357 SIG etc.... and it also allows you to get a longer barrel for intimidation factor, or ported barrel, or different color, and/or two-tone with a bright metal slide, etc.

I digress but LoneWolf makes the carbine and they're generally the best company ever for gun stuff.