Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Easter Trap??

I have to go to CR on Sunday morning to renew my membership, but if anyone isn't celebrating Easter, I'm gonna try to hit the trap range at Sparta at around 1:00. Some company is always welcome. I'll stop in on the way back from CR and make sure they're open.

I have to go to CR on Sunday morning to renew my membership, but if anyone isn't celebrating Easter, I'm gonna try to hit the trap range at Sparta at around 1:00. Some company is always welcome. I'll stop in on the way back from CR and make sure they're open.

Membership day isn't this Sunday so it might be a little empty / pointless for you to go and try to renew your membership.

You can't do it April 11th at the get together b/c thats membership sunday.

Just a heads up

M

Membership day isn't this Sunday so it might be a little empty / pointless for you to go and try to renew your membership.

You can't do it April 11th at the get together b/c thats membership sunday.

Just a heads up

M

Au contraire, mon frere.

There will be people there on Sunday. They didn't get the word out early enough about the date change, so there'll be a couple of people there for the uninformed.