Rob_Photo

Zastava PAP Feed Ramp Work

If you follow threw the photos on the link, you can see it was a pretty easy job. I just used a dremmal with a fine grinding bit to take off and shape the ramp. I then used some 80 grit, then 120 grit sand paper to smooth out the ramp. It's kind of strange that this wasn't done from the factory too. If you also watch the vid of the cycling, I was shooting brown bear hp's without any problems. Went threw about 100 rounds too.

Were your feeding issues only with HP ammo? I've read alot of stories of people who have had feeding issues with Hollow point ammo in a vareity if AK's and have used this fix (or stopped using HP ammo).

I had the same problem with the FMJ's, so I figured I just resolve the whole issue.

Mine has that problem too.....good post and pics

Same here. The bolt doesn't fully return to battery and the round is at a 45 degree angle. The case usually gets a nice dent in it too. I figured mine just needed a good cleaning. Thanks for the writeup.

Mine has that problem too.....good post and pics

Same here. The bolt doesn't fully return to battery and the round is at a 45 degree angle. The case usually gets a nice dent in it too. I figured mine just needed a good cleaning. Thanks for the writeup.

I had exactly the same issue, this resolved it.

awesome job man.. maybe we can get out on Sunday if you are available..