XDJohnTact

Fort Dix, Saturday? - 4/10

My son is going to be around Saturday and wants to try out the Mosin and my new Remmy 870. Thinking about heading over to Dix. Maybe since it is only going to be in the 60s, it won't be too crowded? Any of you weekend people know if it gets slower in the afternoon or more crazy? Anyone else thinking about heading over?

My son is going to be around Saturday and wants to try out the Mosin and my new Remmy 870. Thinking about heading over to Dix. Maybe since it is only going to be in the 60s, it won't be too crowded? Any of you weekend people know if it gets slower in the afternoon or more crazy? Anyone else thinking about heading over?

John,

I'd love to join you but I have to wait around for the cable guy. Have a good time.

Well, maybe after you bag your limit? Is there a limit? I don't think I ever (seriously) fished fresh water. Is it as addicting as shooting? Do you have one of those vests and tiny nets. I used to go to Hackestown as a kid and see all the trout in the fishery. The guy would throw in food pellets and all the fish would rush over to eat, like in a big aquarium.

Well, you have a great time out there and don't get too annoyed at all the other people that are crowding your spot. Remember, they think it is their spot too.

Had a great day today at the range! Rifle range was not busy, got a table right away and shot trap after that. I like Trap much better than Skeet! My son loved the Mosin and the Remmy 870, his shoulder....not so much ;)

Had a great day today at the range! Rifle range was not busy, got a table right away and shot trap after that. I like Trap much better than Skeet! My son loved the Mosin and the Remmy 870, his shoulder....not so much ;)

Glad your enjoying the Mosin John :D