joejaxx

Guard Dog?

Here is my Guard Dog

NOT :mrgreen:

Pete, your dog looks scarily identical to my Golden. We had to put him down about 2 and a half years ago, still kills me to think about it.

Ive got a pit/boxer that weighs about 87 lbs. He is a mush, but when he does not like what is going on, or he fears that one of the family (or even family friends) are in danger....ya don't want to piss him off. Ive seen him in "pissed off mode" twice since I adopted him, on both occasions the individuals in question that were on our property left VERY fast.

I had a Doberman before I had kids. He was a sweetheart, the biggest lap dog you've ever seen. He topped out at 105 and he ran like a deer. He could fit 4 tennis balls in his mouth at once. The only living thing he didn't like were groundhogs. He had a real sore spot for whatever reason. He would go ballistic if you even mentioned the word woodchuck and you would have to let him out so he could patrol the yard for those evil creatures :) I'm pretty sure if an intruder just saw the size of his food/water bowls they would crap their pants!