Redfish62

What a great morning

So I guess we should all listen to NJgunowner86 since he know's everything about Mosin's even though he doesn't own one.

So everyone throw them away and buy an AR!

So I guess we should all listen to NJgunowner86 since he know's everything about Mosin's even though he doesn't own one.

So everyone throw them away and buy an AR!

You might want to look back at the part where I mentioned having nothing against them at all? My dad owns an M44, it's pretty beat up. We love the old thing, I want my own when I have some spare cash, but please. Let's not pretend these guns are something they aren't. Now, ARs, those are shit :p

NJ, I dont like Muzle loaders either(ive had one for 10 years, its still unfired lol)...but I dont think I would make the statement they are worthless. I can appreciate another mans venue even if I dont prefer it myself. I dont like benchrest either but...they can do some amazing things and those guns are purdy :D .

On the XBox live thing, play a little Call of Duty, you will be a convert :twisted:

Just because I don't like muzzle loaders either, doesn't mean I have no respect for them, same with benchrest guys. They're more than welcome to enjoy what they enjoy, it's not about that. I'm just saying, this guy wants to pretend all gun show, mil surp, 50+ year old, beat up, rust pitted, cosmo soaked Mosins are magical 1,000 yard target rifles. And then links a video of a guy using a hand picked, tuned 91/30 P/U Sniper as if it's an example of the average Mosin.

If he'd only leave his little fantasy world, he'd find that I'm far from the only one who feels that way.

I guess I'll throw a little gasoline on this fire......At the suggestion I would see a Mosin "at work" I watched the movie Enemies at the Gate. I did. Great movie . However, neither one of the two Snipers took a shot that was much farther than I could throw!

What is with all the hostility from some of the newer members!!!! If you don't like mosins' or have shot at 1 million yards and can hit a knat of a mouse's assh*le, good for you. As it has already been said in previous post, say it once, and then shut the f*ck up. We are all tired of hearing you baby's cry, and try to make your point by force.

Oh and by the way, I love my mosin. Best $160.00 I spent. Own a piece of history, and buy a Mosin. Who doesn't like the smell of cosmo anyway :D

I love bolt-actions, even if I've never owned one or really had much time behind the trigger of any in particular. If I wasn't held back by my lifestyle, I would have probably bought a Mosin by now... hmm, maybe once some things clear up I guess I'll make that purchase.

As for OP, very nice. I originally wanted to get an SA M1A, but couldn't justify spending the money [at the time]. Very nice.

First volley of spent powder on the firing range

Hoppes #9

You are a sick, sick man.

That is why you enjoy my company while on the range.

Like looking into a mirror. A circus funhouse mirror, but a mirror nonetheless.

NJ, I dont like Muzle loaders either(ive had one for 10 years, its still unfired lol)...but I dont think I would make the statement they are worthless. I can appreciate another mans venue even if I dont prefer it myself. I dont like benchrest either but...they can do some amazing things and those guns are purdy :D .

On the XBox live thing, play a little Call of Duty, you will be a convert :twisted:

Shoot that muzzleloader, youll be a convert :-P