Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Trap at Sparta - Sunday, 5/30

Lots of fun today turning big pieces of orange clay into little ones (some of the time) and hanging out with good company.

Nice day. Warm and sunny, but not humid. Thanks, Troy for bringing the water.

The Stoeger seems to be getting better. 100 rounds fired today, and no light hits. All I did before leaving the house was spray some gunscrubber into the pin holes and blow it out with canned air. Seems to help.

Looking forward to Cherry Ridge tomorrow.

As always a really good time. Pete actually turned the reins over to us, so we got to run the field, very cool!! Now if only we could get a few more regular guys to join us....

There is nothing better than spending a few hours with good company shooting little orange discs into oblivion :D

As always a really good time. Pete actually turned the reins over to us, so we got to run the field, very cool!! Now if only we could get a few more regular guys to join us....

There is nothing better than spending a few hours with good company shooting little orange discs into oblivion :D

I was out of town today, but if I'm in town on a Sunday I'll come.