Sign in to follow this  
petros600

PA expo gun show

1/3 of the expo was used for the gun show/Flee Market

Not worth the entrance fee cause maybe there was 5-8 table that had guns. The rest of the tables were selling pocket knifes/cookies/balloons/art crafts/pictures/books/ old VHS tapes/pop corn and couple tables had ammo/magazines.

Its a same cause this show is getting worst every time i go

I went also the Eagle arms show. Both shows are 1.3 miles apart.

Not a lot of traffic in the Eagle arms show. Mike from IO prof house INC had 6 French rifles on his table, and few other mil surplus.

The MAS 49/56 were going from $480-$530 but they were in good condition. I think a fair price on them is high $300'

There was an Arisaka t99 with bayonet for $175 but they guy didnt let me check the bore!!! I passed on that one. Same guy had a Chinese 22. Mauser trainer for $250 but it was missing the bolt.

Eagle arms had $250 russian M44, $450 K98, $115 91/30, $25 polish ak bayonets

The best part of the show was at a table close to the food vendor. He had a VZ24 Mauser, that i wanted to look at it cause he marked $250. The moment i pick up the rifle, the gent behind the table asked if i want to buy it. I told him i want to look at it first and then repeat himself if i want to buy it.

I put the rifle back and i told him NO. As i was leaving I overheard him saying to his coworker that probably couldnt afford to buy it (A $250 rifle). I turn looked at him but decide not to say anything. No point to waste my time or my breath with this low life dealer. BTW he is the one that selling his WASR's for $699

They are some rude people selling guns. Someone needs to tell/teach them about customer service.

So I didnt spent not even $1 dollar to both shows(except from the admission cost)

I went also the Eagle arms show. Both shows are 1.3 miles apart.

Not a lot of traffic in the Eagle arms show. Mike from IO prof house INC had 6 French rifles on his table, and few other mil surplus.

The MAS 49/56 were going from $480-$530 but they were in good condition. I think a fair price on them is high $300'

There was an Arisaka t99 with bayonet for $175 but they guy didnt let me check the bore!!! I passed on that one. Same guy had a Chinese 22. Mauser trainer for $250 but it was missing the bolt.

Eagle arms had $250 russian M44, $450 K98, $115 91/30, $25 polish ak bayonets

The best part of the show was at a table close to the food vendor. He had a VZ24 Mauser, that i wanted to look at it cause he marked $250. The moment i pick up the rifle, the gent behind the table asked if i want to buy it. I told him i want to look at it first and then repeat himself if i want to buy it.

I put the rifle back and i told him NO. As i was leaving I overheard him saying to his coworker that probably couldnt afford to buy it (A $250 rifle). I turn looked at him but decide not to say anything. No point to waste my time or my breath with this low life dealer. BTW he is the one that selling his WASR's for $699

They are some rude people selling guns. Someone needs to tell/teach them about customer service.

So I didnt spent not even $1 dollar to both shows(except from the admission cost)

Eagle arms had the same prices marked at the Bristol show. Dont be afraid to negotiate with him. He offered me those rifles for a biiiiit less last time, the k98's.

Last time, Ed's and Eagle arms both had Chinese type 53's marked at $300. I bought my type 53 for ed's for $190 otd at the last Allentown show a few months back.

You guys should PM me before you go to the next Allentown show so we can meet for a shoot at Firing Line, and then maybe some pizza. If you PM me I'll get email notification.

PA Pizza? :think:

PA pizza sucks. It sucks complete testicles outside of Philly. It doesn't miss the scrotum when it sucks. And it rots. And sucks.

That being said, there are a couple places that have decent pizza. Including Whitehall, where Firing Line is located. Near the Eagle arms show. Where me and my friends shoot sometimes. Wink Wink.