Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Is there any sort of writeup on getting a florida CCW that

is not forum based? My boss is interested in doing this and I told him I would get some information for him on it but dont really want to point him to a forum becuase hes old and wont take the time to figure out how a forum works (and I dont want him to know how much time I spend on here during work!). So are there any sites or anything that describe it?

is not forum based? My boss is interested in doing this and I told him I would get some information for him on it but dont really want to point him to a forum becuase hes old and wont take the time to figure out how a forum works (and I dont want him to know how much time I spend on here during work!). So are there any sites or anything that describe it?

go here: http://safeguardingfreedom.com/

Sign up, they'll notify you and him the next time it comes up. Go, pay your $50 get all the paperwork done, then send the packet and your check to the state of Florida. 30 days later you'll have a Florida Concealed Firearms or Weapons License signed by Charles Bronson.

You do need some kind of training. NJ Hunter's safety course qualifies and it's free. NRA first steps also count.

It's not an NJ CCW - the permit process is not ridiculously intentionally complex to discourage you from applying.

go to http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/FORMS/ ... st790.html

print or request forms by mail

If you request by mail, they send a pamphlet and book with the application covering everything from application process to state self defense laws

The website listed above me is the best and most direct way to download the forms.

He has to take a class if he hasnt already, like an NRA Basic Pistol or some equivilent.

Send in the money, the certificate, the form, and yes, you too will have CHARLES BRONSON sign your permit....