Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Walther P22

So I picked up a Walther P22 on Monday and the white dot from the front sight fell out Tuesday at the range. Anybody else have a problem like that?

Chris - the same thing happened to me after a couple hundred rounds. Other than that, it has been good. Watch the barrel nut. Sometimes it loosens up.

I used to have a P22. Same thing happened to me. I called up Walther/S+W and the guy told me to use white nail polish :-(

F that I want a new sight. My e-mail to Walther customer service:

Monday I purchased a Walther P22 3.4" Pistol in black serial # L******. Tuesday while at the range the white dot fell out of the front sight. It is a Front Sight 2.

Please send a new front sight to replace the defective one. I have included a photo for reference. Here is my information:

I emailed customer service and they gave me a number to call. Sights are back ordered. The guy I spoke to said he'd ship one to me when they come in. I cut open the #4 sight and pulled out the white cylinder. I then krazy glued it in to sight missing the dot. I'll find out Tuesday if it works. :)