Sign in to follow this  
Col. Mortimer

USPSA Match at Shongum, Sat. 7/3, Start: 9:30 AM

July match this Saturday July 3rd. The pistol match is 110 rounds. Registration is 9:30am. Help with setting up and packing up is always needed and appreciated.

There will be a shotgun side stage after the pistol match is packed up for those who wish to stay. 13 rounds, 4 slugs, 9 birdshot. It will be time permitting. We will provide the score sheet and take payment at the start of the shotgun stage.

If you plan to attend, reply to [email protected] and let him know by Thursday 8am.

If you are new and need the safety briefing be there by 9am and see Karen, Ralph or Ron.

If the match is cancelled for weather, Ron will send out an email notification around 5pm on Friday.

I'll be there Mike. I emailed Ron Sunday. Im gonna shoot a second classifier w/Revolver and the Shotgun stage with my DB Stoeger CG. I might shoot the whole match with the wheel gun? I really enjoy the challenge of shooting matches w/revolvers and finally got all the gear. See ya Sat. :D

I'll be there Mike. I emailed Ron Sunday. Im gonna shoot a second classifier w/Revolver and the Shotgun stage with my DB Stoeger CG. I might shoot the whole match with the wheel gun? I really enjoy the challenge of shooting matches w/revolvers and finally got all the gear. See ya Sat. :D

I can't make this. I will at my mother's house installing her ceiling fan. :( Have a happy Independence Day! What revolver do you shoot? Ron has a 4" S&W 625 and I have a 5". I don't have the gear for the 625, yet.

I shoot a S&W Model 10 M&P w/4" barrel. It was my wifes Grandfathers. Made in 1958 and all chrome. Very accurate, especially with Wad Cutters-158g.The DA trigger pull is amazing! It has a .38 frame but he had a custom cylinder installed and the timing redone so I shoot .38spc with it (6 shot). Enjoy the time with mom.

Nice day today. That type of shooting is a lot of fun, really easy to suck at and hard to do well. I'll need to do more of it if I want to get any better. Seems like the hardest things are a clean draw and quick mag changes.

Practice, practice, practice.

Pictures will follow later.

Hey Mike! You missed a great day. Ron designed some devious stages as usual. I dropped a bunch of points on stage 5 and my plan was slow. But it was still fun! I even convinced the wife to shoot the match. See you at the next one.

When were you planning the next intro class?

Ed

Hey Mike! You missed a great day. Ron designed some devious stages as usual. I dropped a bunch of points on stage 5 and my plan was slow. But it was still fun! I even convinced the wife to shoot the match. See you at the next one.

When were you planning the next intro class?

Ed

Ed:

Sorry I missed it but family obligations overrule shooting. There is an into class in the works for Sept. When I get the okay, I will anounce it.

Mike