matty

JCG CMP Match Sun 10/17 CJRPC

I kinda want to go to this but I have work, Trying to get out of it. I see you can use other vintage military firearms. Would a Mosin count?

As I understand it, yes, but keep in mind you'll be shooting at 200 yards without any sort of rest.

I had a great time at the last one. I would be going, except that I have to be down in Hilton Head for wedding deposit stuff.

When are you tying the knot? Are you still selling stuff or are you done?:icon_e_biggrin:

When are you tying the knot? Are you still selling stuff or are you done?:icon_e_biggrin:

Next summer. I am in "Hold" mode right now. I will only be selling if I find something I want to buy. All current disposable income is going you know where. That means no new toys without saying adios to an old toy. I guess you should hope something shiny catches my eye. :)

Matt, you 400, me 300 LOL....

Ha! maybe we can both win something this time! Weather looks good so far. I did get to the GP range Mon AM, still need to work on sitting pos. Also was shooting the SKS and the SU16 at 50 & 100 offhand, need a lotta help with that :icon_redface:

Ha! maybe we can both win something this time! Weather looks good so far. I did get to the GP range Mon AM, still need to work on sitting pos. Also was shooting the SKS and the SU16 at 50 & 100 offhand, need a lotta help with that :icon_redface:

Hey Matt, I took 3rd this time, lucky.....Next time we all break 400!! Again it was a pleasure shooting with you. Ed

Ed,

thats great! yeah, next time, for sure. I will have to see if I can get out there to practice. I am gonna take apart the M1, and clean it up real well, and oil the stock. BTW, the indoor range is in great shape,wil ty & gte to that next week. Great shooting with you as well, see you out there at CJRPC!