Sign in to follow this  
ptbr321

Forms and procedure to apply for gun permit

I live in East brunswick and was curious on there turn around time for a handgun permit? Can I have out of state referrals for the 2 referal people that they request I give them? Which forms do I need to fill out exactly? Is there any gun ranges in the east brunswick area? thanks for any advice or help you can give

• Like 1

Best thing to do is to call up your local PD to see what their procedures are. You can have out of state referrals - one of mine was from out of state. You need to fill out the STS-033 and SP-066 forms (FID app & Mental Health Consent respectively). The closest range to EB is a private range (Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club). The nearest open ranges are the Bullet Hole in Belleville, Shore Shot in Lakewood and Brick Armory in Brick.

I live in East brunswick and was curious on there turn around time for a handgun permit? Can I have out of state referrals for the 2 referal people that they request I give them? Which forms do I need to fill out exactly? Is there any gun ranges in the east brunswick area? thanks for any advice or help you can give

This is the website with all the info and forms to download.

www.state.nj.us/njsp/info/forms.html