EngineerJet

Called state police about hollow points

You took the thought right out of my head. How can anyone speculate on what Brian did or did not do unless you are him? To say that he should have looked at our forum before coming to NJ instead of calling the NJSP is absurd. Why would anyone in their right mind who has questions regarding gun laws base his actions on what he has read on the internet. Yes we do have a lot to offer with the vast amount of knowledge from all the members here, but seriously don't call the authorities?

The point has been more than overly emphasized that some of you think the NJSP don't know anything more than black and white answers to very specific questions, so it is really not necessary to continue to beat your opinion into the ground. We heard you the first 10 times.

And I think the same thing can be applied to his arrest/conviction as well. There are MANY details that we are not privy to, so it is hard for me to fully get behind something I do not know the facts of.