Radek

Recent add to stable

Hogue wrap-around grips, under-barrel rail (TICK) and a SIG light/laser combo (full on/off, blinding strobe, +/- laser). I like these combos, but the controls are tiny.

The rail is made up of some type of Nylon material and finish is good. Came with a replacement take-down lever. A small portion of SS rod sticks out on the right hand side and the rail side snaps around it. Now have to see how it holds up.

DSC00009.jpg

In the pic below, you see a small spacer screw between rail and the trigger guard. I don't know that the screw will not wiggle and loosen up. Will try locktite once I have tried it out.

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Looks good but I wouldn't have put a rail o a older Sig German gun. You could have just picked up a railed frame on the cheap.

The more I shoot the older german sig's, the more I like them over the newer stuff. The German 228's trigger is the smoothest trigger I have ever shot.

Looks good but I wouldn't have put a rail o a older Sig German gun. You could have just picked up a railed frame on the cheap. Where?

The more I shoot the older german sig's, the more I like them over the newer stuff. The German 228's trigger is the smoothest trigger I have ever shot.

The TIC rail is not the best looking gadget to add, it's something I wanted to try ... for fun.

The TIC rail is not the best looking gadget to add, it's something I wanted to try ... for fun.

Yeah it looks a bit awkward, but interesting at the same time. I had never seen one before.

About the frames... Wouldn't you need a PP for a different frame? You can change slides without using PP,but wouldn't a new frame need one? Yes or no? :icon_e_confused:

Yeah it looks a bit awkward, but interesting at the same time. I had never seen one before.

About the frames... Wouldn't you need a PP for a different frame? You can change slides without using PP,but wouldn't a new frame need one? Yes or no? :icon_e_confused:

Yes, you would need a PP. If it was a West German triple serial numbered sig, you wouldn't be able to do it, as the whole gun has a serial #.