Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Handgun rentals

Shore Shot rents a couple different 1911's, I will be heading there myself one day to test some of them. Not sure of your location, but there is also a place in PA called Ready Aim Fire. Their rentals probably aren't as nice as Shore Shots, so I would recommend Shore Shot first if it isn't too long of a drive.

Not sure where your located but, if you show up for one of the forum meets on Tuesday nights (@ BA) I'm sure you could try out many 1911's from forum members.. I'm sure the same goes for one of the north jersey meets as well..

Most of Shore Shots rentals are really nice, a few loose ones but even those aren't bad. I rented a 1911 there and bought one from them.. And they rent by the caliber, so assuming your after a .45 acp, you rent that, and you can try as many 1911's as you want..as long as you buy the ammo from them..

And they rent by the caliber, so assuming your after a .45 acp, you rent that, and you can try as many 1911's as you want..as long as you buy the ammo from them..

One benefit of Ready Aim Fire is that they rent by gun type. $10 to rent a handgun, all day you can switch back and forth to whatever you want. Rifles are $20-25. But if you are just after .45acp, then this wont be an issue. And the couple extra bucks will probably be worth it to shoot some nicer guns and support shops that need it.

One benefit of Ready Aim Fire is that they rent by gun type. $10 to rent a handgun, all day you can switch back and forth to whatever you want. Rifles are $20-25. But if you are just after .45acp, then this wont be an issue. And the couple extra bucks will probably be worth it to shoot some nicer guns and support shops that need it.

Shore shot has the same "swap any gun in the same caliber" rental policy.

Pocono Pistol in Stroudsburg, PA also has rentals (mostly $10/pistol + ammo I think) if you're closer to Rt.80 or in northwest NJ. Nice people... they had at least 2 Kimber 1911's and a S&W last I checked... maybe others, but I know they had those for rent, as well as a full line of Glocks, M&P's, some 22's, some revolvers, etc.