Sign in to follow this  
CAPTBIL3

M&P 9mm Compact How do you like it?

Hi, Im interested in Buying a M&P 9mm compact as my off duty and I would like to know if anyone carries the M&P 9c Off duty and how they like it?

ya know? it took me about 2 minutes into this reply to realize you're the guy looking at my gun, lol. Since i'm not an LEO of any sorts I cant comment on carrying, but at the range it is pretty nice and compact, the kick is also manageable for my small frame to be able to put down some decent double taps. Oh by the way, i found a holster layin around for it you can have if you decide to go with it. I'll throw it in no extra charge. later dude

ya know? it took me about 2 minutes into this reply to realize you're the guy looking at my gun, lol. Since i'm not an LEO of any sorts I cant comment on carrying, but at the range it is pretty nice and compact, the kick is also manageable for my small frame to be able to put down some decent double taps. Oh by the way, i found a holster layin around for it you can have if you decide to go with it. I'll throw it in no extra charge. later dude

I've shot the full sized M&P 9mm and I loved it. Very accurate for me, soft recoil, and minimal muzzle flip since the bore axis is pretty low. I've held the compact version and it felt comfortable in my hands, and I have big hands. The compact shouldn't be that much different from teh full sized version, with the biggest difference being the shorter grip. My suggestion is to use the magazine with the little finger extension on the bottom for your pinky finger, to make up for the shorter grip.

I have a M&P 9c as my carry gun. As this is only my second handgun (the other is a full size 1911), I don't have much to compare it by. I do like it however. 500 rounds though it so far without a problem. For whatever reason, I shoot it better than my 1911.