Guest denn123

msar dealer in nj?

Guest denn123

does anyone known of any dealers that stock msar e4 rifles in nj or a dealer i can even get one from in nj or somewere close in pa?

not vouching on quality but i was looking at the same cdnn website and the sell a conversion kit to retro fit kit for older aug clones to the ar mags like 200 i think but 6 one half a dozen other i would personally spend the extra money to get oem configuration in what i want the msar is on my short list of purchases after my ccw pistol

Guest denn123

thanks alot for the info im going to check up on it what did you guys who have msar rifle have to do to make it legal here im well rounded with the laws for ar rifle but i read some other topics that said diffrent things about the e4 rifle? being that since the pistole grip has the front guard it can have the flash hider is that true?

thanks alot for the info im going to check up on it what did you guys who have msar rifle have to do to make it legal here im well rounded with the laws for ar rifle but i read some other topics that said diffrent things about the e4 rifle? being that since the pistole grip has the front guard it can have the flash hider is that true?

I think the stock on that rifle is considered a thumb hole stock, so that would eliminate one "evil feature" and allow for a flash hider. Just be careful there isn't some type of bayonet mount if there is a flash hider on the version you buy.

My personal belief is that thumbhole stocks fall into a gray area. Their definition is not clearly delineated the way it is in other ban states (like California). Some thumbhole stocks are barely different than a pistol grip. I would only have one on a rifle if I knew it were the only evil feature on the gun.

My personal belief is that thumbhole stocks fall into a gray area. Their definition is not clearly delineated the way it is in other ban states (like California). Some thumbhole stocks are barely different than a pistol grip. I would only have one on a rifle if I knew it were the only evil feature on the gun.

I agree, and is why I had the tulip "muzzle device" removed and the jagdkommando compensator pinned and welded on my STG. I really love the tulip "muzzle device" but it is foggy on what it does and was designed and marketed as/for, add to the lack of clarity around thumbhole stocks. Some seem to be more thumbholey than others... IMO

Personally , I don't want to be in a position where I'd have to spend my life savings explaining to a NJ court the differences while facing 10 years.