deni

DVOR.com

Have you guys checked out DVOR.com?

It's a new site run by optics planet.

They run timed deals similar to woot offs and everyday they add a bunch of new stuff.

Last week they had trijicon stuff on sale.

Currently they have bushnell trophy optics on sale.

It's not crazy mark down prices or anything but it is cheaper than all/most other sites.

It's not just optics either- they have different optics.

Running beretta accessories sale right now with holsters and night sites and such.

I suggest you guys check it out, you might end up finding something you like for a good price.

Here's their short description:

Dvor is a marketplace with the latest and greatest gear at unbelievable prices. We're talking high quality brand name merchandise at low, low prices. Exclusive membership, exclusive deals, but limited time, limited quantities: this is what Dvor is all about.

Some of the good stuff does go pretty fast though, like, within the day.

Upcoming deals:

Thursday, December 23

Quality Hunting Gear from Nikon Monarch

Blackhawk Ruck Kit - More Than Just a Bag

Serengeti Sunglasses Made in Italy

Computer Scanners for Every Purpose

You Like Dogs? Everything For Your Dog

Barska Blackhawk Binos & Spotting Scopes

Friday, December 24

Christian Audigier Sunglasses

Sig Sauer Accessories

Top Hunting Picks: Zeiss Conquest Line

Radar Detectors from Cobra & Whistler

Shoulder Holsters for All!

Hunting & Sports Gear from Tasco

Saturday, December 25

Big Savings on Meade Telescopes & Accessories

Nice - I put in my email address for the application. We'll see if I can get in.

oh yeah, they're still in preview mode but i haven't heard of anyone being turned away so you should have no problem

I picked up the TLR 1. I am thinking it may look a little too big, but I don't care much.

i was throwing them both back and forth since the light output on the 1s is so much higher, but in the end, i went with the 3 for its compact size since i'll be mounting on a compact pistol. Right now i have some cheap gunshow light that is probably airsoft grade or somesuch and it doesn't have a cross bar for the rail so it tends to walk off the gun if you shoot it a lot with the light attached--you know, to practice with the equipment like you should? lol

I think I should be fine. This will be going on my SR9. Although the only pictures I have seen, the light sticks out quite a bit (on an SR9).....I am considering trying to alter the light slightly to pull it back a little bit. Will see when it gets here. Monday!!!

I think that since this is going on a compact gun, you definitely made the right choice. How much were they selling the TLR 3 for anyway?

Yeah, it's getting crazy.. I picked up a Nikon Range finder for cheap the other day, like 25 bucks less than Amazon.com's price.. I agree with JonF, i need to remove my name from the mailing list :-)

Damn, this site just keeps on giving. Scored a vortex sparc for 165. Gonna have to turn off them emails to spare my wallet.

I was looking at that one too, but by the time I saw it, it was already reserved.

Yeah I missed out on that Vortec. Darn good looking sight!

as soon as i saw that vortex was going live on the countdown, i immediately logged in and kept refreshing until it was active. I've been needing something like this for a while i didn't think they would have lasted long at that price. I hope it is as nice as people claim they are. IT does have a lot of nice features and accessories in the box unlike the PA micro.

yes, a 2x screw in magnifier and a slew of different height risers which is convenient. My initial intention it to use it on my 22 rifle for steel so i hope the tube is big enough for fast acquisition. Thats my only concern. I'll report back when i get some trigger time with it though.

Damn, this site just keeps on giving. Scored a vortex sparc for 165. Gonna have to turn off them emails to spare my wallet.

So your the bastard who beat me too it. LOL As soon as I saw it and was trying to get one and all I saw was reserved and then sold. I wanted the Strikefire until I started reading about the Sparc a few weeks ago. I have heard nothing but good things about it so I will wait and hopefully they will have another sale. Good luck with it and let us know how it works for you.

They've got some pretty decent deals on Eotech holo sights right now.

highlighted by a couple of EXPS2s for about $50 less than I can quickly search on google.

I wanna bite on one but can't right now ;T

hopefully they come up again

that or another vortex sale.

New @ Dvor: Mount Up with Leupold Mounts, Rings & Bases, Rugged Steiner Binoculars for Any Purpose, Home Theater We Love by Toshiba, Be Prepared with Fast Acting QuikClot First-Aid Kits, Compasses for the Outdoors & Professionals, Look Down Range with Konus Spotting Scopes

Of interest is the konus 7120 at $145

Next lowest price on Google is $189

20-60x80