deni

DVOR.com

Yea, nevermind. Didn't realize they were lumping it together before the start. I think they're shooting themselves in the foot doing that, how many people could want that exact combo or any combo at all? I could certainly be wrong though...

honestly guys - I don't think Dvor.com is so great. I get the emails, I check it out daily - I look at the price and then check amazon.com or something else - and it's THE SAME PRICE or CHEAPER somewhere else than that dvor.com "special". I think they hype it up like it's so special and cheap, but it's really not. Unless it's something no one else wants anyway... I'll keep looking, but I don't think it's worth the hype...

No, not every deal is a smoking deal. BUT, the one advantage that dvor.com has over ballistic reload is they have a much wider selection, and they don't repeat things as often. How many times has ballistic reload put up that spyderco knife? And how many times has ballistic reload been sold out of their item literally 15 minutes after it was put up? At least dvor.com has ~10-15 new items that it puts up per day. I think that's a HUGE advantage.