lunker

Great Deal on Used CZ75s

That is a great deal! Just note that these are the pre-B models, meaning they don't have the firing pin block. Also, the magazines and other parts between the pre-B's and B models aren't completely interchangeable and stuff for the pre-B's is getting a little tougher to find these days. Good luck finding additional mags for these for a reasonable price!

Can i get one of these shipped to NJ even with the 15 rd mags?

Also can i if these are pre ban's?

There is no such thing a pre or post ban here in New Jersey. There is only ban. If it is illegal on the books, owning a weapon made before the law was passed doesn't get you off the hook. It's illegal and you need to get rid of it or turn it in. That said, the CZ is fine. NJ has the 15 round limit, so you are good to go.

And by the way, Maks relayed to me that these guns can use standard CZ 75B mags. You don't have to worry about finding expensive CZ75 (no B) mags.

Not sure about the accuracy of what Maks was told at Shot this year. If you read czforumsite.info at all, you'll see mixed reports of modern mags fitting in pre-B models. In fact, CZ USA even sells pre-B mags that they advertise *only* fit the pre-B models.

https://shop.cz-usa.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=11114

Where as if you look at the product description for the standard mags:

https://shop.cz-usa.com/P-11100/Mag-Cz-75b-9mm-15rd-Mecgar.aspx

It states that these will fit "FITS FULL SIZED 75B,75B SA, 85B, 85 COMBAT & ALL SP-01 MODELS".

I guess the only way to tell would be for someone to take one for the team and purchase one of these pre-B models and see if the modern mags indeed do fit ;)