georgemc

10 22 Gatlin Gun

http://www.cabelas.c...tem1=xm-22-7757

Item: IK-227757 In 1861, Dr. Richard Gatling developed a hand-crank operated, multibarrel firearm destined to become the world's first gun capable of firing multiple rounds in sustained bursts. This kit enables you to capture a taste of what it must have been like to fire the legendary Gatling gun by converting two Ruger 10/22 rifles (not included) into a twin-barrel modern rendition in .22 caliber. Fun and affordable to shoot, the machined aluminum kit features bronze bushings, a trigger bar on thrust bearing, aluminum receiver covers, anti-aircraft-style sights, swivel feet, barrel guards, muzzle brakes and limit screws. Rate of fire is four rounds per crank revolution. Assembles in minutes with ordinary hand tools. Classified semi-auto, so no special BATF permit is needed.

Looks cool!

post-1888-0-23951700-1294854624_thumb.jpg

Ya I had one It sucks with 2 10 round mags and it took me a long time to get it to work mine was a use kit.

The best thing was calling the state police to see if we could own it and the detective put me on speaker phone and ask me to repeat my self and I could here the guys in the room laughing.

It was ok