TravDMH

This just came in the mail

Caine,

That's because it's not a Raven. It looks like one, feels like one, works like one, but no, a guy on glock talk is selling custom kydex holsters. Costs less then a raven and also didn't have to wait a crazy amount of time for it to get to me :)

• Like 1

Caine,

That's because it's not a Raven. It looks like one, feels like one, works like one, but no, a guy on glock talk is selling custom kydex holsters. Costs less then a raven and also didn't have to wait a crazy amount of time for it to get to me :)

hmm cost? maybe I want one for my 27.. I love my Raven that I have for the 23..

What states is it legal in? Anything close to us?

-Scott

I just called the AZ DPS today. They're sending me the app for the CCW permit. I'm an NRA certified instructor, so I don't have to do anything in addition. I believe the website says that you need to be trained by an AZ certified instructor, or possess the NRA Personal Protection Inside/Outside the Home training certificates. If anyone wants to get them, PM me. Then you can show it to AZ as proof of training.

How much did the class cost and where did you take it? Was it an NRA firearms basic safety course?

Whats your total dollar investment in this permit?

-Scott

I took the class at http://www.insightfirearmstraining.com/ in Prescott, AZ. It was $100 for the 8 hour class. So combined with the $60 to AZ DPS, it ran me $160 total.