I am looking into buying my first handgun and did all of my home work on line. I want to actually shoot the fnp 9, s&w mp 9, and glock 23 consecutively, to see which one I prefer, but cant find any range in pa that has all 3...and unless i buy all three in this state within 3 months, i'll never get to shoot them. any suggestions? Anyone own an fnp and be willing to let me squeeze a few rounds off??

Hi,

Best way to try guns is to come to a meetup and shoot as many guns as you can from other forum members.

I had a list and tried a lot of guns and ended up with none on the original list................best way is to go to a meeting (See the Events and Meetups section).

Welcome to the forum.

I am looking into buying my first handgun and did all of my home work on line. I want to actually shoot the fnp 9, s&w mp 9, and glock 23 consecutively, to see which one I prefer, but cant find any range in pa that has all 3...and unless i buy all three in this state within 3 months, i'll never get to shoot them. any suggestions? Anyone own an fnp and be willing to let me squeeze a few rounds off??

Call Shore Shot Pistol Range in Lakewood. They have the M&P and Glock. I don't know about the FNP.