SJ Shooter

New Range Opening Sept. Tuckerton 539 & GSP Exit 58

They've been in business since 1954, so I think another 10 years is highly possible. They are just moving all of their shooting, hunting and archery stuff to the new building on Rt 539.The original building on Rt 9 is going to back to being a hardware store which is what they originally started out as.

So is this for pistols only or rifles too? Been going through there website and I can't find anything on it.

Edited for stupidity: They are rated up to 3,600fps, just no armor piercing or .50 BMG. I think I can stay within those limits. This place is only half an hour from my house, once it's open I am definitely making the trip.

Very familiar with Tip's. Great store. They will have NO shortage of clientele. I can 1000% tell you that. I also happen to have a house 15 min from the range.

The store is extremely well known and highly regarded in the area. Really excited for this place to open up.

great to hear about the progress. The last time I passed by was in November, and I wondered about specifics!

Years back, my buddy rented the little house on the property. I spent some time 4 wheeling and dirtbiking on the property and behind it :-) By the looks of how much was cleared, I'm guessing this will be a big facility - sweet!!

Wally