MrP

Harrased by a hippie.

Try it if you like, and see if you get any results. I had one person who later became very active in the sport, hunting no less.

Harry

I normally would speak up....however I work in a very small branch, which in turn means that I work AT MOST 25 feet away from EVERYBODY. One of the girls was also working at a bank when it was robbed, and two of her co-workers were shot and permanently injured by the robbers. Those two things considered....and the fact that she has worked for the company for 10 years, and I for 4 months, I just don't know if it's worth risking. These are circumstances that I think make it a potentially VERY explosive discussion.

I normally would speak up....however I work in a very small branch, which in turn means that I work AT MOST 25 feet away from EVERYBODY. One of the girls was also working at a bank when it was robbed, and two of her co-workers were shot and permanently injured by the robbers. Those two things considered....and the fact that she has worked for the company for 10 years, and I for 4 months, I just don't know if it's worth risking. These are circumstances that I think make it a potentially VERY explosive discussion.

Understand, sorry to hear that your co-worked witnessed such a tragic event but on the positive side, she made it though it.

That was the exact reason I did mention the HR thing on the other post, I am bound by more crap and BS in this new PC world we live in, not sure when society became so P-S-A-Fide but it's the world we live in.

Some situations like that it can make people go PRO-Gun or just the opposite. The story of you co-worker does remind me of a little video clip, it's one more people should watch and know about.

Harry

In the words of Eric Cartman " I hate hippies"

No all, you see back in the 80's I packed up my truck with everything I owned and drove west, I know I could get a job out there pretty easy, So I left NJ for hopes of going to AZ. Well I was staying at a resort in Scottsdale while I was looking for work, met some people who worked for Pepsi Co that were there from souther Kali on business. We were all in the pool hot tube area BS and they came to find out what I was doing there. Basically I got a job in a hot tub interview with them, but had to move to Southern Kali. That wasn't a problem, Kali was still a semi free state, not even a helmet law at the time.

Well to make a long story short, I met a bunch of them hippie type wimin who lived in Torrance and a few others who lived in La Jolla. I guess they weren't real hippies by true definition because both of them came from very nice homes out there. Lets just say the clean cute beach town hippies from souther Kali are just a little bit different then others. I guarantee if you were where I was you would would have embraced the whole peace and love thing. :yes:

Harry