Sign in to follow this  
Turboprop21

Looking for PSL/FPK

The hunt has been on for a few weeks for a "dragunov" style rifle. I haven't had any luck finding anything within a reasonable price on gunbroker. AIM no longer has them, as well as most sites I've checked.

Any suggestions? Also which would you suggest: Romak III, FPK, PSL? Id like a real dragunov but funds are way off

I have one I never shoot. It has literally had 7 rounds through it. It is better than the other ones on the market because it is a true Romanian PSL with a removable flash hider. Send me a PM and I'll give you more details on it. I have a bunch of mags, pouches, oil bottles etc for it too.

I have one I never shoot. It has literally had 7 rounds through it. It is better than the other ones on the market because it is a true Romanian PSL with a removable flash hider. Send me a PM and I'll give you more details on it. I have a bunch of mags, pouches, oil bottles etc for it too.

Sent you over a PM, thanks.

Is it an aftermarket hider? Because the stock muzzle devices are brakes. Also make sure your bayonet lug is nuetered otherwise your muzzle threads/removable device is illegal.

My bad, it is a compensator, not a flash hider. The bayonet lug is not neutered. I am in Montana though so I'm pretty sure it's fine. If someone decides to buy it in NJ, I can take a dremel to the bayo lug and put a small amount of touch up paint on the molested area and call it a day. Here is a link to the ad I put up a long time ago:

http://www.snipercentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35741&p=347280&hilit=PSL#p347280