Ocean Tactical in Bayville

I understand closing as of May 1.Poorly run with an attitude.

No surprise there....I had one dealing with this place of business and it wasnt a good one. Sad too, they are about a mile from my home. Glad I now drive right by and go to see Tony at TJ Sporting Arms where I have purchased ALL my firearms and get treated 1,000,000 times better then Ocean Tactical. Good riddens to an establishment that had too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

-Scott

That sucks.. I have only had one experience with them. I dealt with Gerry and had a great experience. He was extremely helpful and pleasant. Answered all of this new guys questions and I left there satisfied that I found the place I would do all of my future business with. I purchased my first gun through GalleryofGuns.com and had it shipped to Ocean Tactical. (Ruger SR9) It is actually still there in the safe until I get my FID and PP. I submitted my paperwork January 20th and I am still waiting.

Hopefully I have the permits by May 1st. :facepalm:

I've never been there, don't know them personally, and don't know the circumstances surrounding their closing, but I do know that they responded when I sent out the njShoot intro letters and that they're helping support the community by putting a few of their dollars into a directory listing on the site.

I wish Gerry the best of luck.