crackaloon

Verizon employee shot

It speaks for itself and I really don't care why. I'd say I wanted at least two guys to be on all calls in Irvington, but that would just end up with two guys shot.

My link

A Verizon Communications employee was shot this morning in Irvington, a company spokesman confirmed today.

The unidentified man has been taken to a hospital, according to Verizon spokesman Richard Young. At the time, Young said he could not identify the worker or the hospital he was taken to.

Police responded to the shooting reported at 9:57 a.m. today on 48 Tichenor Terrace.

Irvington police could not be immediately reached for comment.

It speaks for itself and I really don't care why. I'd say I wanted at least two guys to be on all calls in Irvington, but that would just end up with two guys shot.

My link

A Verizon Communications employee was shot this morning in Irvington, a company spokesman confirmed today.

The unidentified man has been taken to a hospital, according to Verizon spokesman Richard Young. At the time, Young said he could not identify the worker or the hospital he was taken to.

Police responded to the shooting reported at 9:57 a.m. today on 48 Tichenor Terrace.

Irvington police could not be immediately reached for comment.

It was Irvington. New Jersey. I read the whole post and the article and I can't find any news.

My grandparents lived there until both of them passed away and my grandfather was high ranking in their police force. If he saw the way the town is now hed be absolutely sick.

I used to fix payphones in irvington, newark, paterson, and passaic. Over a year only two incidents..one bottle thrown at my head and turned my back for a minute and some dick clipped the phone keys...

The dick then a little kid around the corner offering a ransom for the keys..lol

Usually if you are providing service..phone, electric, had etc..they leave you alone.

I work there also and it's not uncommon for Verizon to send two guys to a job when working on dial tone issues. I work for Verizon also (greg and I work together) and our boss has no clue what it's like.

Actually I take it back, she came to a job with me, saw the environment and watched as I was discrimanted against for being white. It was sad.

I spent two years in south east DC in the hard core geto working in public schools. We had more than one truck with bullet holes in it after that (new jersey company. we dont go there anymore). We where advised by the local police that we should carry a firearm for our protection! At the time it was a crime to even own one in DC.. If everyone carried these punks would really think twice about pulling a gun on someone. Politicians do not realize that these gang banging fools are gonna get guns and use them no matter how hard they screw the law abiding citizen with firearm over regulation.

I just dont get it

Ken

• Like 3

so true...

I spent two years in south east DC in the hard core geto working in public schools. We had more than one truck with bullet holes in it after that (new jersey company. we dont go there anymore). We where advised by the local police that we should carry a firearm for our protection! At the time it was a crime to even own one in DC.. If everyone carried these punks would really think twice about pulling a gun on someone. Politicians do not realize that these gang banging fools are gonna get guns and use them no matter how hard they screw the law abiding citizen with firearm over regulation.

I just dont get it

Ken

so true...

I just dont get it

Ken

The politicians get it but their primary concern is to get re-elected and the voting base in NJ is an anti gun majority. So they are not going to ack anything that might not get them re-elected.

Most unfortunately true. This topic just get me all worked up and makes me drag out the soapbox. The sheeple in this state are totally clueless.

Ken