Sign in to follow this  
M4BGRINGO

Magnus Bullhead

So I was watching TV the other night, a show called Handguns. One of the commercials was for a device called the Magnus Bullhead. Screws onto the end of an arrow. Then they proceded to demonstrate it. I could not believe my eyes! Got on Google and sure enough, this thing is for real!

So, who out here hunts and uses this thing? I'm not a hunter, but I love guns! My brother-in-law though loves to catch his dinner fresh, gotta see if he used one of these.

Had to show the commercial to my daughter (she is going into forensic science). She was also amazed at the turkeys and other feathered-friends flopping around with no heads!

Kinda sorry I ask. OK, now I know what it does (graphically), but I still don't know what it is (other than some type of arrowhead) or how it works. Do I want to know?????

There are a LOT of videos on Youtube about that device. Basically, it decapitates the birds....... And it appears to do it very well. There are actually other devices out there that do the same thing. I never, ever thought of something like that. Pretty ingenious while at the same time very morbid! No bullet holes in your dinner. ;)