Ok I know all the jazz necessary on the buyers end, however I have a friend who has amassed a small arsenal because his Father in Law passed away. Now he is not an FID card holder, can he sell the long guns without one?

Ok I know all the jazz necessary on the buyers end, however I have a friend who has amassed a small arsenal because his Father in Law passed away. Now he is not an FID card holder, can he sell the long guns without one?

Yes he can sell you long guns on a COE. He must fill out the form and put none or n/a in the FID# space.

• Like 1

You should really get your friend to sign up as a premier membership and then post them for sale in our marketplace. It only costs 2 bucks a month, not bad for a classified advert I'd say and he would have a target audience. Things posted in the market place tend to sell very quickly.

Out of curiosity what do you consider a small arsenal? I would say 30 to 40 guns would be a small one myself, but I know people that think 4 guns is a small "arsenal."

Marketplace Rules

PLEASE NOTE:

• No dealer or "dealer-type" sales

• All items listed must be personally owned items - no selling for friends

• Do not link your ad to an Auction Site

Thanks for that, I probably would have checked before posting but still all the better to see before I did

Out of curiosity what do you consider a small arsenal? I would say 30 to 40 guns would be a small one myself, but I know people that think 4 guns is a small "arsenal."

I think its some where around 10-15 long guns and one pistol