weddin00

Any ranges in central/east jersey that rent ak/ar variants?

I don't know why people are hell-bent against Brick Armory, whaatever. I've been there three times so far and have nothing but good things to say about them. Anyway, they do have an AR there for rent. As I was leaving yesterday a fellow was being shown by Phil how to operate it, he was renting it, suprised that they had 30 round mags in it too.

After my friend shot my AK-variant he may get one. For the price of the gun and the price of the ammo, it is a deal!

I don't know why people are hell-bent against Brick Armory, whaatever. I've been there three times so far and have nothing but good things to say about them.

You're right. The facilities are nice. I have never had a problem with Phil or Milton (although others here have). Dan is great. The biggest problem is buying a gun from them that is not in their inventory, where they have to order it for you. Pay up front, then wait...

Take your pick of excuses. I'm sure some ex-BAers will chime in soon.

It will arrive any day now.

The delivery truck got a flat.

It was returned because it had a scratch. See excuse #1.

Yes, I have heard the stories about buying something from them not in stock, and I know for certain that more than one is true, not just hearsay.

But...........as far as somewhere to shoot, I love it there. Well-lit, decent air handling (some place have NOTHING to move the air around), automated target retrieval, range does not come to a stop for target changes. Not a lot of handguns for rental, but there are several. I only go there to shoot, not to rent nor buy. They don't seem to have much of a limit as far as what they allow you to shoot. We have had our AR's and AK-variants there, no problem. A guy was hammering targets at 25 yards with a 30-06. What other indoor places allow rifles like that?

They don't seem to have much of a limit as far as what they allow you to shoot. We have had our AR's and AK-variants there, no problem. A guy was hammering targets at 25 yards with a 30-06. What other indoor places allow rifles like that?

That's why I was a member for a while. I wanted to blast away with the SKS or Saiga in the winter months.