FearThisInc

Anyone know a dealer that stocks the Savage's??

I was looking for a relatively cheap bolt action rifle.. Saw that Savage has the Axis XP which is a combo package of rifle and scope.. Not looking for anything insane so i figured it was a good deal especially being that from what I have seen online they can get had for the low 300's... But all the places I call don't seem to carry it.. Thought I would see if anyone on here knows anywhere that stocks it.. Thanks

Cheyenne Mountain in the Trenton area carries a few Savage rifles. Are you looking to just check one out or do you want to take one home (any dealer can likely order one provided they are available)?

Cheyenne Mountain in the Trenton area carries a few Savage rifles. Are you looking to just check one out or do you want to take one home (any dealer can likely order one provided they are available)?

Both.. Like to check it out in person but looking ot make a purchase.. Just wanted to pick up a nice bolt action "on a budget" to have some fun with.. Looking for one in the .223 ...