I saw nothing

A way to get around NJ's BS policies!

House is NOW on the market and ready to move out of his state... if I can sell it. My taxes just went up again and I think this state is done. Too many unions, corrupt judges and typical politicians. I read somewhere that over 50% of the employees in this state somehow work for the government in some capacity. Kids ain't too happy but i have to do what I feel is best for the family. Sorry for the misleading title...

I really hope NJ changes, but I feel it is too far gone.

If you live near Hagues range, then you are already so close to Pennsylvania you can taste it. Hopefully it doesn't make you or your wife's commute too bad.

Congrats on deciding to move. The way things are going, New Jersey's tax structure is going to resemble Manhattan's. Wealthy people subsidizing poor people. Hardly anyone in between.

• Like 2

Good luck selling... Nothing seems to be moving too quickly. I'm stuck here until the market picks up a little. I can sell my house for more than I owe on it, but not enough to make moving a worthwhile endeavor yet.

I'm having a hard time selling. Its been up for sale for 2 months. And I'm selling at a loss! :icon_e_confused:

Expecting an offer on the house tonight. We'll see what happens. BTW, I was reading in the PA forums and sites and it seems that Bucks County you go to Doylestown courthouse, fill out the paper work and walk out with a LTCF. Unbelievable, literally 3 miles from the NJ border and such a HUGE difference.